Have a fuss-free and enjoyable shopping experience.
Kindly take some time to read through our Terms & Conditions.
You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Ministry Of Style, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable Singapore laws, rules and regulations.If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must enter into this Agreement on your behalf, and will be responsible for your use of and access to the Service; this includes financial responsibility for any items you purchase through the Service.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You agree and undertake not to:
- use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws;
- impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site; and
- post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libelous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
Links to Third-Party sites
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by Ministry Of Style including third party payment system providers.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
Warranties & Liabilities
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Ministry Of Style our directors, employees, affiliates, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
To the extent that any exclusion of liability under these T&Cs is not permitted by law, the aggregate cumulative liability of Ministry Of Style and our affiliates under any Order shall in any event not exceed the sum that you have paid to us for the sale of products under that Order.
We will determine in our sole discretion whether there has been a breach of these T&Cs through your use and/or access of the Site. When a breach of these T&Cs has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including:-
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use and/or access the Site;
- Issuing a warning to you;
- Commencing legal proceedings against you for loss resulting from your breach; and
- Disclosure to law enforcement authorities of such information as we reasonably deem necessary.
We exclude liability for any actions taken in response to breaches of these T&Cs. The responses described above are not exhaustive, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
Purchase & Payment
Kindly ensure you have correct item and color before checking out. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders. All orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Site, and we shall be entitled, but not obliged, to process such order(s) without your further consent and any further reference or notice to you.
We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all orders received from or through the Site in our sole and absolute discretion.
We will inform you if we are unable to process your order.This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources for which we could not reasonably plan, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
By carting out, Ministry Of Style will reserve the item for you. Pls make payment within 24hrs. If payment not received within 24 hrs, item will be release and account will be blacklisted.
Kindly ensure to input the discount code before checking out for discount to be valid if you have the code. No refund will be made for orders where discount codes are nor entered at point of purchase. For bank transfer, please screenshot the transaction and email us at email@example.com.
We accept bank transfer and Paypal.
Kindly ensure all required information are submitted during the payment process to avoid any delays in mailing out your orders. Your orders will be shipped out within 3 working days upon payment verification.
We only shipped via courier services with tracking facilities.
We reserves the right to accept or reject any orders.
Customers who have at least one successful purchase from us will automatically be added to our mailing list.
We’ll be in touch via email in the event of a bounced parcel. However please note that, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs, or terminate your Order if you repeatedly fail to take delivery of the Product.
Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after 3 months will be forfeited and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been given.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. However, our products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Colours may appear slightly different in reality due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. Please allow 1-3 cm differences in our given measurements. The variance will not be considered as defect.
We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only unworn ,unwashed, unaltered and attached tag (if applicable) will qualify for return.
- Returned Item must reached us within 5 working days after we get in touch with you. Thereafter, request for returns will not be entertained.
- Send back the items with tracking mode ( charges borne by customers) or drop the item at our outlet.
- After return’s been checked and confirmed, we will issue you with a store credit equivalent to purchase price minus shipping cost if any. (Valid for 2 months)
- Store credit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Sales Items, accessories, bags, gift card cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typo errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
Ministry Of Style reserve the right, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. We reserve the right to refuse any and all current or future access to and/or use of the Site without prior notice to you. Please check our website frequently for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about our T&Cs, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.